The first place to start making changes is in the place you spend most of your time. That would be your home. You need to get your home in order for success to find you.
This may seem like an unlikely first step to financial freedom and personal success, but it actually has a lot to do with it.
Home is Where the Heart Is
Your home, to some extent is the outward reflection of what is going on inside your mind.
If your home is clean, tidy, uncluttered and gives off an atmosphere of welcome, calmness and warmth, then chances are your mind is in the right state to begin working towards your personal development in order to bring the success into your life that you desire.
However, if your home is dirty, dusty, untidy, cluttered and exudes an atmosphere of unwelcome coolness and a chaotic madness then chances are that you will need to do some serious work to turn your life around.
The state of your home is the outward appearance of what is going on inside your head. So if you want to work towards success, you first have to put your head in order and start working with the law of attraction to bring to you the circumstances you need to succeed.
And all of that starts with putting your home in order.
Tips for House Cleansing at a Glance
Here are some great ideas that you can take away with you and get started on what can essentially be described as the window to your mind:
- Clear the clutter and throw out anything that you don't really need. Be tough here! You should retain things of sentimental value as well as things of obviously financial value. As for everything else: if it doesn't have a use, then give it away to a charity store or to someone who does need it! A tidy house reflects a tidy mind and you will need to have your mind uncluttered and ordered to attain success.
- If the house is dirty, then clean it or employ a cleaner to do it for you if you can afford it. A good spring cleaning is the first step to giving your mental processes a similarly good spring cleaning to get rid of the old, destructive thoughts and replace them with good, productive ones!
- If your home feels unwelcoming, take some time to figure out why that might be. It could be the color scheme or the way you have your furniture arranged. It could be the furniture itself, although this is less likely. Work from room to room starting with the entrance to your home. It's the first thing you and any visitors see, so this should have the most welcoming impact on them. If you're just not sure what needs to be changed, then you may need to enlist the help of an interior decorator or even a Feng Shui expert.
- Does your home feel cold and uncomfortable? Then you need to warm it up, either physically (if you live in a cold climate and your heating is literally inadequate) or aesthetically with a change of color scheme if it has the color scheme of a prison hospital ward or welfare office.
- Does your home exude a chaotic nature with uncoordinated colors, furnishings and layout? You need to bring order to the chaos by matching colors and furnishings and arranging items of furniture and ornaments into a more straightforward arrangement.
It makes a lot of sense when you sit down and really think about it.
If your living space is uncluttered and in fact relatively free of obstructions, then you mind will follow suit.
A clear mind and clarity of thinking is necessary to achieve anything above and beyond what the rank and file are doing and to achieve real success, you really must go beyond what everyone else does!
[BACK TO TOP]